As an Internal Audit Manager, you will evaluate and improve the effectiveness of Ikano Bank’s system of internal control, promote an overall risk and controls awareness in the Bank and report accordingly to the Bank Audit Committee. You will be part of an independent audit team focusing on Ikano Bank, where we create possibilities for a better living by providing banking and financial services. We do it with different perspectives, natural curiosity and long-term focus. A unique chance for greater responsibility and future opportunities. Let’s achieve great things together.
Let’s make a difference in finance for the many people
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be part of an international independent team of auditors that provides assurances on the bank control systems to the Audit Committee, the Board of Directors, as well as the Management of Ikano Bank. To do so, you will:
- Develop a risk-based audit plan (the IA Plan) for Ikano Bank (the Bank) to ensure compliance of the Business with both regulatory requirements and the governance framework established;
- Support and coordinate all audits conducted in the Bank, including involvement in the scope and timing of the audits, key contact management, participating in the audits, and ensuring smooth interactions with the auditees at various audit stages;
- Lead and execute certain audits set out in the annual IA plan;
- Support the Audit team to coordinate, steer and monitor the execution of the Bank’s IA plan with the internal audit service provider and other external experts;
- Conduct all follow-up and validation of open and overdue audit findings on a continuous, rolling basis;
- Maintain and monitor an inventory of all open internal and external audit findings with the objective to assist the Bank in the timely closure of open audit findings;
- Ensure the Ikano Internal Audit methodology is followed for all internal audits conducted in the Bank.
- Maintain knowledge of any developments in the Bank and any related risks to ensure internal audit reviews remain relevant;
- Provide assurance that key risks, pertaining to audited entities / activities / processes, are being identified and provide recommendations on actions to be taken
- Monitor recommended measures, ensuring that these are carried out until full completion.
- Report on quality review, internal audit results and budget to the Internal Audit team.
- In conjunction with the Internal Audit team, report internal audit results and assessment on Business risk profiles to Group or local Business management, Audit Committee or Board.
- Contribute to the further enhancement of the Internal Audit process and methodology.
Your primary focus will be Ikano Bank. Assignments for other businesses of Ikano Group may also be considered.
We offer you
Reviewing continuously the risk and control environment of the Bank, you will be a key reference person for the Audit Committee and for the Board of Directors of the Bank. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective. Part of Ikano Group, here opportunities arise and growth follows.
Are you the one for Ikano?
Your key competencies, qualifications, experiences should be:
- In-depth understanding of the internal audit profession and methodologies, built up through 5 to 8 years relevant experience in a Big 4 firm [with exposure to internal audit related assignments] or with the Internal Audit Function of a financial group.
- Technical skills and industry-specific expertise: achieving the objectives requires a mix of skills-sets including auditing, technical (IT, process, project), regulatory (both existing and future), and banking-specific expertise.
- High integrity and honesty. Also the right maturity, personality, independence, and the experience to be able to address, evaluate, discuss, challenge when appropriate, and report on all issues.
- Good analytical and listening skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Acceptance and cultural fit: integrate internal audit activities into the company culture and seek operational efficiency through active dialogue with management.
- Autonomous with high energy level with a positive outlook.
- Open, collaborative team player.
- Prepared to travel internationally as appropriate [up 50%].
Join us now – together we will find a better way
Please submit your application via the form below prior to 2019-09-30 and note that we unfortunately are unable to receive applications via email. More information about the position can be given by Suneeti Kaushal, +352- 26 44 22 416 or through e-mail Suneeti.Kaushal@group.ikano and by Pierre Muylkens, +352- 691 939 299 or through e-mail Pierre.Muylkens@group.ikano
Ikano Bank offers simple and fair savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for businesses. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, production, real estate and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family.